– opening 6 bars
– last 3 bars of first violin cadenza to 3rd bar before A
– rehearsal G to rehearsal K (When you arrive at rehearsal K, play two measures, but everything will stay within E major chord. Some instruments hold, others will play what’s written. We’ll clarify everything at rehearsal #1.) Diminuendo.
– final 11 bars of the movement
– opening to 4 bars before A
– 4 bars before M (with violin pickup notes), to 4th bar of M
– beginning to vivo (skip the second violin cadenza. End on B major chord)
– piu stretto (between V and W) to 6/4 meter change, “Allegro non troppo maestoso”